Fluid filled sore bump on the finger. Have history of eczema. IS this a wart? Can I use cortisone? Is this contagious?

I have a red bump on finger- just appeared today I think. Feels a bit sore to the touch and clear fluid appears when squeezed. I have had smaller bumps on fingers due to ecsema in the past but they had no colour and were much smaller. The skin on this looks more red and raw and covers a wider area. Could this be a wart? Should I use the cortisone on it as I do for ecsema? I have an infant- might this be transfered?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012