Fluid discharge from penis, Itchy rash on penis, face. Medication?

so iii looked it up and i have a fluid discharge , i iched my penis and got a rash , there is fluid leaking from somewere, around it i think its a reflex, then i got rash on my face EVERYWERE it is pretty bad i had to skip school (i am 12) any glasses broke s i cant inspect it closer, if i go to a doctor about the face rash should i talk bout the other rash. is it normal, and will it go away o its own, do i take medicen please help me
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013