Fluid discharge from earlobe, white deposit in earlobe. Applied Candid B cream. What to do for full recovery?

I am 27 year old female. For more than a month, I am having fluid discharge from my earlobe(left ear), after sometimes, it dries and turns into a white deposit in earlobe. I have applied candid-B cream for five days and the skin become normal. But, after one week, again the same problem started. Except the fluid discharge, there is no pain, no inflammation and no redness. What I have to do for complete recovery? should I continue the candid-B cream? Earlier, I was wearing tight earrings, I hope that is the reason for skin infection . I want to know the infection type of mine that whether it is bacterial or fungal? I want some medicine suggestion. Thankyou.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013