Fluctuating body temperatute, no appetite, need to use the toilet frequently, weak. Stomach upset?

Hi, two days ago I went for a meal and i think the chicken I ate was undercooked, I was sick yesterday, my temperature has been changing like there is no tomorrow, and I have a bard head but evertime I go to walk somewhere I need to sit down after a few steps. I feel like I am going to pass out and I need the toilet a lot even though I've had nothing to eat. I feel very weak, I have been drinking water so I don't get dehydrated.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013