Flu like symptoms, chills, have sinus, stomach soreness, nausea, tiredness. What is wrong?

It started with flu like symptoms on Saturday. Chills and body aches but only slitty elevated fever. tender neck nodes. Stomach sourness as well. Then 2 days of sinus symptoms ( no sore throat). That is now clearing but I have lost all appetite and my stomach feels sick although I am not throwing up. No diarrhea either. But nauseous with gas. very tired and feeling bad overall with my digestive track. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013