Flexing butt, lower leg muscles, popping ankles, neck, wrists, fingers, toes, shoulders, rolling eyes, moving jaws, blinking eyes. Sign of tourettes?

I am not sure if I have tourettes or not, but I talked to a friend and she has it and told me some of the symptoms. I realized I had some of them. And before I tell you some weird things I do, I am NOT sure if these are symptoms or if they even mean anything but I just want to make sure they don t mean anything. I: flex my butt muscles, flex my lower leg muscles, pop my ankles, pop my neck , pop my wrists, pop my fingers, pop my toes, pop my shoulders, & I used to roll my eyes, move my jaw back and fourth, and blink my eyes in a row every now and then... These are just some things that stood out to me the most. If there is anymore huge symptoms that you know of, please let me know so I can see I have those too. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern I red your given history here but this is not the symptoms of the disease you said "Tourettes" in my opinion this could be sign of psychosis and the developing maniac disorders is very likely, in such condition it is better to control the impulses that you are having away from the emotional stress, else you need to see the psychiatrist, take care and have nice day.