Flesh colored bumps on vaginal lips and anus after sex. Is it an STD?

Hello...I have noticed for the last few months that I have little tiny fleshed color bumps around the area where my vagina lips and buttocks met, and some around my anus . They don t hurt, but I m coureous to know what they are. My gyno app is in march for my yearly check up. They are not noticeable but to the touch u can feel them. I do shave all of that area, and I also am having sex with one partner. I was tested for everything exactly a year ago and everything was negative. Since then, I ve had 2 partners and I have never used a condom. The first guy has never came in me and the one I m currently with has a few times. I don t think it s any sort of STD ...but I may be wrong. I have had clymidia 2xs before...what r my options of what this is??
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012