Flesh and movable bumps under the surface of tongue, behind front teeth, not painful. Any ideas?

hi , i have 3 bumps directly under the surface under my tongue and behind my bottom front teeth . first one on the way down is in the middle . then one (the biggest on the right maybe 1/10 inch) then one on the left. they are not painful at all. infact they are pleasureful to push on and i feel like i want to crush them. maybe related to stress they do have quite a bit of free moving space and are like fleshy and then hard inside. any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012