Flammable substance oozing out of ears, eyes, nose, anus, vagina. What could it be, treatment?

I have a friend that started having ear problems for the last 13 months. It definitely has gotten worse. She s always pulling something out of her ears that no one can see. She said it reminds her like a honey comb. Now its coming out of her eyes, nose , anus , and vagina . I ve seen her pull the stuff out and than light her finger on fire and it went up in flames. So we think whatever is in her body is flameable. When she takes a shower it looks like she put baby oil all over her body before getting in. I know this may seem bizarre but its true. We need some help. Thank you, Jessica
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
**
1. since she is suffering from ear problems and condition is getting worse,[tactile hallucination of pulling something that no one can see]either it is Auditory hallucinations or Schizophrenia.
2. consider a psychologist opinion [Psychiatric evaluation] and examination [CT/MRI] to diagnose underlying brain disorder. [if any].

PS:
speak with your primary health care provider before engaging in any form of self treatment.