Finished chemotherapy for breast cancer. Cancer on the breast detected after docetaxal treatment. Further treatment?

I have survived two bouts of breast cancer . In December of 2010 I finished my last round of chemotherapy , the last three sessions were docetaxal. The chemo did not work. A second cancer on the other breast (left) was found 3 weeks following my last docetaxal treatment. I have yet to regrow all of my hair although I am taking a number of supplements . Is there any hope for me? I did try laser therapy - many thousands of dollars worth, but the at-first hopeful results did not materialize. I am seeing a specialist who believes that the chemo has been sitting on top of my liver and kidneys for over two years and it is through her that I am starting to see some very slow, but hopeful results. I am so desperately in need of hope. Lisa Dumaine
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013