Finished amoxicilin course for chest infection, still dry cough, temperature, dizzy. What can I do ?

I had a chest infection diagnose on the 8th of Dec but had the symptoms for about a week already before I seen y GP. My GP gave me 500mg course of amoxicilling to be taken 3 times per day for 7 days. I have finished the course and now after a few days I feel awful again, symptoms include dry cough , sometimes with clear suptum, a tempreature and generally feely bad, Iust say I even feel dizzy when I stand After calling my GP this morning again they have just prescribed another antibiotic without an examination or diagnosis. What could thos be or what can I do?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012