Finished FOLFOX treatment for stage 3 colon cancer. Discomfort in armpit running towards breast. Should I be concerned?

I finished FOLFOX treatment 2 years ago for Stage 3 colon cancer which had involved 7 lymph nodes. This past week I had soreness under my left arm , up towards the top. I no longer need to shave. The spot was about the size of a half dollar. It went away after 2 days, all was good for a couple of days and now this morning I woke up with increased discomfort lower down in the armpit and running a bit towards my breast. I have had no signs of illness at all. Should Ibe concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012