Fingers tasting spicy, red patch on arm, face burning. What is it?

This may sound wierd, but a couple of days ago I noticed when I was eating that my fingers tasted spicy-like and made me tongue tingle. So I went and washed my hands. But no matter how many times I washed them, even when I changed soaps, the falvor did not go away. Later that night I noticed a red patch on my arm that felt like I was being burnt. It also had that spicy flavor. The next day it was gone. But this morning when I was getting ready I suddenly felt an area on my face burning and sure enough there is a patch that is excreting the same odd spicy taste. I'm not sure what this could be!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
Hi ,
Thanks for writing here.
Spicy test and burning sensation suggest nerve involvement.

Common causes for neural involvement are
1.Vitamin b group deficiency
2.Herpes infections
3.Cervical spondylosiis ,

Treatment for this condition is quite differnt and it will be better to consult your doctor.