Fingered with dry precum. Had i-pill. Pain on abdomen. Pregnant?

Hi sir
While making out with my girlfriend I fingered her with dry precum on my finger. I remember,I rubbed my finger with a tissue before I did that. She was expecting her period soon after that day(most probably within 2-3days).
To make sure nothing happens I gave her an I-pill just around the 72nd hour(I-pill claims to be effective for 72hours).The problem now is,it has been almost two weeks and she still its having her period.And now she is saying she is feeling some sort of pain in her lower abdomen and it has swollen a little.What should I do now?Please!I need your help!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013