Finger injury, joint slipped out, tendinitis, muscle cramps. Treatment?

about two weeks ago, after i hit a wall my finger feels like it slipped out of place at the second joint . i had to pull it back in to place and apply a splint , then went to the ER. they said there was no break, just tendonitis . now, though it has slipped out of place again and is far too painful for me to relocate the bone. is there something more than tendinitis, and is it possible the bone would go back in place on its own? it feels almost as though there is an intense cramp in my muscle, and i cannot open it up fully, only halfway.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012