Finger and cuticle injury, blister formed. Popped with sterile needle, discharge. Treatment?

Smashed my finger in a drive through bank teller drawer... right on the cuticle!!! For about 5 weeks now, there is a blister looking thing on my finger... I have left it alone..... doesn t go away!! I pierced it with a sterile fine needle and extracted clear liquid... soon filled up with the liquid and won t go away!!! The nail bed is growing distortedly now... it is UGLY!! How can I make this go away!!! Obviously caused by trauma to the nail bed... but I can t seem to relieve the pressure from the blister or cyst .... HELP!!
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Hi injury to the finger causes blister formation and pus discharge on popping with needle.first use a broad spectrum antibiotic twice daily orally .atarax 25 mg at night. and daily dressing until granulation tissue develops then if no granulation tissue developed use potassium permanganate crystals can be used.then only biotin supplementation until nail grows