Finding difficulty in speaking. Searching for a word. Headache and feeling pins and needle on face and hand. Advice?

Hi, today I had a strange spell at work. I was feeling fine and then couldn t speak properly - I drew a total blank on words that I use everyday and it took me ten minutes getting myself together to be able to speak a particular word I was stuck on (I could have spelt it in my head but couldn t for the life of me say it). After this, I felt a bit slow and fuzzy and jumbled up some more words...I got a head ache and some pins and needles in my hand and face so I went home to bed. It was quite scary - is there anything I need to worry about here?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Dear friend,
welcome to HCM>
have written the question yourself?
if yes, it is perfectly normal. I got it.
the spell you got could be a TIA or a kind of seizure.
TIAs are transient episodes of reduced blood supply to a part of the brain.
or some small fit-like episode.
if your colleagues confirm that you really had tough time speaking/ finding words, then pl. see a neurologist and get evaluated.
how long did the confusion last?
pl. revert with info and keep me postyed on the progress.
be wathchful.