Fibrosis, tonsillitis, consistent pain behind ear and throat, difficulty in opening mouth widely, jaw and teeth pain. Treatment?

hi doctor ... i m rishav,,,past one and half year my father is suffering from pain behind the eard and throat. he cant open his mouth more than two and half finger . a homeopath advised that he is suffering from fibrosis , chronic tonsilities and jaw locked.. recently few months some type of infections also ocuurs. and also have pain in jaw & teeth . plg advice me what to do?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013