Fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis in knees, had head tremors, family history of celeac disease and whipple's. Treatment?

Hi. I am not sure which specialist to ask. I am a white female, age 52. I have a multitude of symptoms that could be diagnosed in a variety of ways. Last year my diagnosis was set at fibromyalgia as I pretty much had classic symptoms. However I have recently developed new symptoms: I now have confirmed osteoarthritis in my knees, I have had head tremors for some time and very recently pain under my ribs and stomach tremors that usually wake me up (though my bowel is working fine) and I have spent 2 days in ER with cardiac problems. There is history of celeac disease and whipples in the family.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012