Fibromyalgia, have difficulty in walking after waking up, slurred speech, short term memory loss with a feeling of hangover, profuse sweating. How can I get rid of this?

Hi, I have fibromyaglia. In the last 3 months, I have been unable to get up in the mornings and walk, my speech is slurring at times, I can t remember what I said after a couple of hours, I feel like I have a hang over every morning. I am sweating like I am running at times for no reason, it s becoming difficult to function, but I am trying to be the strong person that I am, but I think I need help, what kind of doctor should I see.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012

I have read your query.

You should consult orthopedic surgeon who will do your physical examination and advise you treatment including painkiller, antidepressants and memory enhancer etc.

I hope it helps.
You are welcome to ask further health related queries.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: