Fever,rash on torso,feet,around mouth,irritable after eating almonds

I gave my son a piece of chocolate with almonds about 3:30 pm yesterday. I noticed him getting very irritable lateron in the day. He developed a fever and when we got home around 7:30 p I noticed that he had a rash . I assumed it was an allergic reaction to the almonds ( I think he has an allergy to walnuts, but he can eat AAAAAAA nuts and pistachios) so I gave him son benydrl around 8 pm. It is now 1 am and the rah has gotten worse could it be something else? Cortisone is not working either. The rash is on his extremities, torso front and back bottom of feet and a little around his mouth
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012