Feverish feeling, cough and mild chest pain, low pulse rate, sore throat, slimy spit, head pains on moving eyes. What could be the cause?

Hi I am feeling I am having fever but when measured it is normal, but my body is burning up also cough with mild chest pain or soreness. My pulse when lying down is 85-90, bp 140/88. My throught is kind of sore I have to clear my throught also my spit is slimy. Can you tell me what is going on. Oh also my head feels lite when moving eyes , not always but several times a day.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012