Fever, pain in wrist joints, hand tremors, had fits, MRI and CT showed swelling in brain and lungs. Treatment advise?

hi am 23yrs old girl. suffered from tb of lungs in 2010. took medicines for 2 months and done x-ray it showed cleared so left medicines. now its 2012 july started having fevers and pain in my right hand wrist joint . done x-ray nothing appreared but suddenly 1 day my right hand started shaking. it went to my shoulder , right eye started blinking, not able to breath and talk. previously it use to happen only for 5 to 10 minutes only on right side. done mri and ct scan , diagnosed with with in lungs and swelling in brain. now just four days ago again had fits but this time started from right hand and it covered whole body and i got fainted. than on the same day in the evening again got fits this time worse . my whole body got freezed and i got fainted. doc prescribed me frisium and encorate 300. some neurologist asked for operation also and some denied. please help me . am scared that what will hapen if i will get fits in public or in office. and always sleepy and tired. want to get operation done for this? will that be ok. all these things are the sign that my swelling is reaching to critical stage.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer