Fever not showing up. Face burning. Having running nose and loss of appetite. Tests all normal. Advice?

My fever does not show in the thermometer , but my face inside burning like hell for last 2 months. It come and goes, it it come I start runni nose and very very week. Lose of appetite . Don t know night or it so horrible. Then next day it s 90% gone. Then next day or 2 it come back? There were 100s test been done all the results are coming negative. Any body can suggest , God blees your heart!!!
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

-basing on your sufferings i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGY-HAY FEVER may be the underlying cause.

homeopathy is the best alternative option for permanent cure.

wishing you good health