Fever, mucus in lung. Taken antibiotics. Tests normal. Need help

Dear Doctors My sister is 15 years old. She has fever and mucus in lung since two years She has taken many antibiotics , inhalers etc but couldn’t got relief She has been checked by many doctors (include chest specialist) tests like blood, chest, mucus, x ray, urine, Ct. Scene etc have also been done but situation is still same she is not getting recovered from all that. I will be thankful if you kindly suggest me any advice With best regards Owais Salam Karachi-Pakistan
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013