Fever, headache post treatment for walking pneumonia with antibiotics. Is it recurrent?

My daughter was diagnosed with walking pneumonia 2 weeks ago. She was placed on antibiotics , and was feeling better within 36 hours. She missed about 2 1/2 days of her antibiotics in the middle, but then we finished them up. Now she has come down with fever and headache (the same symptoms as before; she never had a cough ) again. Does she need to see her pediatrician? Is this recurrent, or do you think the walking pneumonia could have been misdiagnosed?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012