Fever, feeling cold, shaking, nausea, fatigue, bleeding from anus. Taken tylenol. Treatment?

Hi there. My friend who is next to me right now is feeling very cold, has a slight fever i think (i don t have a thermometer ), he s shaking, has cold hands and feet, is feeling nauseated and fatigue . he also told me that his anus was bleeding when he was in the bathroom. i have given him warm tea and an anti- cold and fever tylenol pill and have him laying down under a warm blanket. do you know what is wrong with him and what i should do next?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012