Fever, cough, sneezing. Chest X-ray shows vague opacities in lungs, chances of TB. Treatment?

Hi Dr.Last July 20, 2012,I got a pa chest xray for my preemployment requirements stated that I have a right nodular opacities. Two days after I suffered from fever,cough and sneeze . I repeated my chest xray last august 1 ang the findings showed that I still have a vague opacities in the right mid lung . Comment is this: Pneumonia . TB can not be discounted.Suggest close follow up.What does it mean?Thanks doctor.God bless.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012