Felt needle pricking above elbow while boarding bus. Worried about infected needle. Blood test required?

Hello doctor, Yesterday i was standing in the bus stop and it was very crowded. So i thought to climb from back door meanwhile in that crowd while climbing i felt some needle is pricking towards my left hand above the elbow . Then i soon entered and sat inside the bus and noticed a red dot. i dont know whether it is pricked by some one or it was already there, but i felt the pain while climbing.I am very much worried about this and i am afraid that what if some one have pricked me with infected pins or needles. Please help me in this should i undergo any blood test if so after how many days and how can i confirm on this doctor and how to know that i am free from diseases?. M worried a lot .please help me doctor. Regards, Madhan
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013