Felt dizzy, vomited, weird on bending. What is it?

Hi ; I'm 49 yrs old . About 2 weeks ago was taking a relaxing bath , say about 10 mins felt really dizzing Thought to myself better get out. Got up and slowing got out of tub , dry off little didnt finish , I threw up . Ever sinces feeling little dizzing now and then. Seem like when I bent down. It's weird feeling. What can it be . Help me Saretll ,mn Sencerley Ken, Thank you much
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum,

I advice you to have a look at Blood Pressure as you are symptomatic after getting up from bath,
If you find your Blood Pressure turned Normal Consult an ENT Specialist for Ear checkup as wax or infection can produce symptoms.
There is no need to worry on this as it well recover soon..
Eat nutritious and Healthy drinks to Lead happy life.

I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon.
Dr.J.Kingson John David