Fell off a bunk bed, bleeding, head injury, soft tender spot, swelling. Should I go to the ER?

Im 27 and I just fell off a bunk bed, the back of my head bled a lot at first but now the bleeding has slowed considerably. I can t see the wound through my hair, but the spot around the cut is raised and just above it is a very tender soft spot. Do I need to see a physician right away or can it wait until I am home in two weeks? (currently abroad in XXXXX)
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
You may not consult a physician provided all the following criteria fulfill:
1. Bleeding has stopped completely
2. You could feel the wound yourself and that it is small (
3. You didn't fall unconscious
If even any one of these criteria do not fulfill, then you must see a surgeon at the earliest.
Thanks and all the best.