Fell, hit head, dizzy, vomiting, headache, neck pain. How to get cured?

Hi, I had fell an hit my head 2 weeks ago when I was recently incarserated I was playing handball fell over someone sitting down an hit my head off brick wall the corner of my right head , after I hit my head I got dizzy right after I did it I got back to my block n started vomiting an remained nauseous for 2 days after them ever since then iv been having bad headaches and pains in different spots of my head, so I got of of jail last Monday an I went to the drs they gave me pain pills and some kind of pills to stop the headaches n said if it didn t go away come back. Well I took a trip 3 days ago to Long Island Ny and I m still here last night I was expirencing another headaches to where right now it s so hard to move or open my eyes else my head just throbs like crazy I feel very week n the back of my neck aches. And I feel like I have a fever
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013