Fell down the stairs and hit lower back of head, bottom and back sore. What to do ?

Hello. Tonight I fell down the stairs and hit my head several times in the lower back of my head near my neck . Ever since I fell at 6:30, my head has been hurting. My back and bottom are also really sore. I went down about 15 stairs on my back and hit my head on several stairs on the way down. Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Yes, you should see a doctor. Use plenty of ice packs till the time you see a doc. Take some rest and analgesics for the time being.