Fell down stairs, bump and swelling at the base of head, seems warm. Is it the brain ?

A year ago I fell down a few stairs, I m very short so the fall wasn t too bad but on the way down I hit the back of y head at the base of my hairline, and ever since then I have a bump and constant swelling . The swelling seems to be warm, also if I pull the hair on my skull I can feel the swelling decrease. Another thug I noticed was that when lower my head forward all the way, there is a tendon that pushes up from underneath the back of my skull in between the center. I m nervous and scared that my brain is swelling but I have no health insurance an I m not sure how much it will cost and if I need o have X-rays or I m just totally clueless. Please help?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Nothing to worry.Take shashtik pinda swda,thrice a day.Tab Kaishore guggule/yograj guggule/Punarnava mandur (2-2-2 tabs) benificial to you.