Fell down and leg hurt. No bruising. Pain till groin and knee and ankle hurt. Consult ER?

I am a 45 year old female that slipped on a wet deck on Saturday morning.
I could not bare weight on my left leg Saturday and most of Sunday.
No bruising, but something does not feel right in my left hip.
Today (Monday) the pain has increased and gone down into my groin and my knee and ankle hurt from the straining.
ER?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
From history it appears that you are having some problem with your left hip joint.
There might be having possibility of having fracture of ball of hip joint or greater trochenter.
There is likeley of having strain on ankle and knee joint muscles.
Go for x-ray left hip joint.
go to ER and get examined.
Ok and take care.