Fell down after drinking. Eyebrow bone injured. On benzodiazepam for anxiety. Concerned about probable decreased IQ?

Hi, After drinking (about 4 standard drinks) one night, at the same time as being on benzodiazepam for anxiety (I know I should not mix the two and I haven t done this since) - I fell over on a concrete floor and hit my head on the right eyebrow bone. I didn t have any concussion or neurological symptoms - but I am concerned about the probability of it having decreased my IQ slightly. I have no evidence for this, just a passing worry, as I am a research scientist who relies on their cognitive abilities quite highly! I know you cannot give me actual medicine advice but I would appreciate some indication as to probability of this having occurred. Best wishes, Isobel
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013