Feet becoming hot, painful and swollen, itching from feet to knee. What is this ?

my feet all of a sudden have been becoming hot, painful ans somewhat swollen, the other day I thought I was bite by something put tea tree oil and DMSO on my leg it was red and itching climbing from my foot to m my knee area...but dont think it was a bite..because my other leg started to it a little as well...my feet have been red and painful and slightly swollen since last night...is it to much sugar? Gout? worse? never had this before an scared
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013