Feels like somebody taking to me, dog jumping on bed. Suggestions?

hi, i recently had experienced seeing people and once a dog jumping on my bed before i go to sleep. and i hardly can getup or talk during that.sometimes i can hear someone talking to me from other room but when i call them they won t answer.everybody have had experienced these kind of things before but just for couple of times mostly in their childhood but its happening for me regularly since about 5 months ago! I m 24 years old girl from iran and a student leaving alone in malaysia. thanks a lot
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
HI IN MY OPINION YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PSYCHIATRIST AT THE EARLIEST AS THE SYMPTOMS DESCRIBED BY YOU ARE SUGGESTIVE OF SCHIZOPHRENIA WITH VISUAL AND AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS.