Feels like a bulge in the anus while passing stools. What could it be?

Hi, I m pretty sure I have hemorrhoids! Never had them before and they just came out of the blue. I had a tooth infection and was given some antibiotics and abriprophin 600. I haven t had a normal bowel movment I almost three weeks now, and they are very loose and have a bit of mucus on them. Now when I go to the bathroom and poop my stomach feels empty, and when I eat my stomach starts to hurt and I don t feel full! I m using PH, it helpt with the itching but still when I poop there is a big bulg that comes out and returns when I relax! Can u help
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012