Feels lightheaded and nervous when hungry. Have hypertension and hypothyroidism. Any advice?

Some times lately when I m at work and running around because I am a pharmacy technician I ll be fine and then I ll end up getting lightheaded all of a sudden and then I start to feel really nervous like...I get so nervous that I m afraid I m gonna just fall down...I don t know if todays bout was because I was really hungry or what was happening. Could you tell me what may cause it...I do have highblood pressure that is controlled and hypothyroid that I take med for both
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013