Feels dizzy, dark and blurry vision. Treatment?

I m a 49 year old woman. I m worry because I am constantly getting dizzy and I m afraid of having an accident while on the streets. I can t afford a doctor s visit because I lack funds and public health service here in Guatemala are not what I would fully trust since they are all students on job training. My sight is blur and dark. Could this be the reason? I don t have any pain, I sleep well and eat healthy. Could you please help me? (this was translated)
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Hi! You have not mentioned if you have done any investigations or not. If not, then please get a routine blood sugar done. If this is normal, then I would suggest you to see an eye specialist and a neurologist as well. It is not possible to opine on this without you being examined clinically by a doctor. Wish you an early recovery.