Feels dizzy and nausea while in shower after a long sleep. Is it related to blood coagulation?

How come when I sleep for a long time (12 to 14 hours) and get up to take a shower, I get extremely dizzy and nauseated to the point where I can t hold myself up? My teacher who is a paramedic instructor said it had something to do with my blood coagulating, I couldn t remember everything he said, so maybe you could help answer my question?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
the cause for a condition like this could be due to Anemia most likely.
few questions would help to be precise
1)How often you get these episodes.
2)whats your age and gender?
3)When did you first get this symptom?Is it only during shower or while standing for long time any where?
4)Any other symptoms like palpitation, sweating etc?
hope you find my questions relevant.feel free to ask any more questions
Thanking you
Dr Samir