Feels dizzy and blurred vision, head ct done, rashes appeared, has chrons disease. Tumour?

My 7 year old started having dizziness and blurry vision sunday , we had a head ct done yesterday and wont know on it til tomorrow and I took her to the hospital last nite and all her labs are good. they gave her 1 iv bag of fluids and now this morning she has a rash and she still feels really bad. I dont know what else to do ? she has chrons disease and will have a mri tomorrow to check and make sure its not a tumor (my sister has a tumor that runs in the family) so that is why we are checking this . her stomach dont hurt much at all with all this going on . Im not sure what to do ,I just want to know what it could be thanks
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012