Feeling wind in stomach, don't feel hungry. Passing stools normally. Get stressed easily. Solution?

Hi doctor, I am facing this problem for quite a few months now. Towards the end of the day i feel lot of wind in stomach and dont feel very hungry after 5 pm. During the day i feel perfectly normal and pass stools 3-4 times. i keep on sitting for around 8 hrs during the day.i dont drink alcohol or smoke . The only bad habit i have since childhood is get stressed very easily and not able to come out of that easily. I am male 33, weight 70kg and height 5 8 .Can you please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013