Feeling warm, pink rash on thigh, legs, stomach, back, arms. Itching, chills

Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling rather warm and I was scratching my thigh. I noticed both thighs had a bit of a pink rash on them. The problem worsened today and is now up and down my legs, stomach, back, and arms.
I also work in 55-60 degree water, and the weather has recently warmed up here. It's not terribly itchy, but I do want to scratch it. And I get real chilled with lots of goosebumps for no reason, and then they will go away, just to come back again periodically.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013