Feeling very weak after taking z-pac. Why? Taking benicar for hypertension. Suffering from scratchy throat and low grade fever

50 year old white female 155 pds, fairly healthy take benicar hct for blood pressure and 20 mg lexapro a mulit vitamin from gnc...recently had runny nose, that led to scratchy throat and low grade fever, went to doctor, they took xrays and did blood work but all back Negative. They gave me a shot of B-12 that I requested with a shot of steroid and antibiotic...placing me on z pac. I have two pills left feel very weak?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012