Feeling uneasy and hanging after drinking bhang. Need some solution?

my father drunk bhang 2dae.n he is feeling uneasy and plz gve d solution.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Time will cure him.A single exposure to the bhaang should not worry you. In 12- 18 hours he should be fine. Until then he should take plenty of water and should try to rest.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.