Feeling to urinate frequently. Happens on not eating or drinking properly. Reason?

Im 20 years old.From past one week iam having a prob while urinating. iam feeling like to urinate frequently.n after urinating iam feeling like i have not completly urinated.and in next 5 min i feel like again going to bathroom. why is this doctor.but this prob happens only if i did not eat well or drink water.aftr havg food and enough water i dont feel any sickness..again during night i dont drink water or eat food then next mornig this prob again happens.i have not gone to a doctor yet.please help me out doctor to knw why this is happening with me.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013