Feeling tired, sleepy, swelling on face and neck, pain in legs. Flu?

SIR from 3 october i am felling tired sleepy and somewhat feverish there was swelling on my face and necK
i have taKen zevit capsules aceclo and pantosec d and chec my platelets on 8 october was 2.5 laKhs but now if i am worKing even a small distance my legs are paining and i am feeling tired what to do ? is it flu or what
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013

The symptoms you are referring to are related to flu. Please keep in mind my dear that flu need up to 3 weeks to get reversed. Although you say that it's from 3rd October you are facing such problems, you would need more time to completely heal.

Zevit capsules are giving the energy and helping with anemia to fight the flu.

Aceclo is helping to reduce swelling and inflammation.

Pantosec D is helping reduce your stomach problems.

You need to drink more fluids, as water or tea or freshly squeezed fruit juices, eat healthy foods, fruits vegetables or soups.

If not improvement, can talk to your physician to start anti-viral therapy. However, I strongly suggest to wait for some other days.

Wish fast recovery!

2 users find this helpful