Feeling tired, depressed, shortness of breath after blood transfusion. Depressed of losing individuality

Yesterday, I had my sixth blood transfusion ( myelofibrosis ). I kind of expected to feel more energy and have more stamina but instead, felt tired, depressed, beaten-up, shortness of breath , etc., etc.. I feel a little better today, but am still terribly depressed. I now have the blood of six other people coursing through my veins and feel that I have lost part of my individuality. Any comments or words of encouragement?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012